A fast growing, financially strong, domestic brokerage company in Batavia, IL is looking for an Account Representative to lead their Department of Defense division. This Remote position comes with a phenomenal opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and make your mark with of one of the strongest incubators in logistics. This fast-paced, high earning potential, position focuses solely on Department of Defense contracts so DOD experience is a must. **all receivables fully insured**
- Defense Contract Sales
- Prepare proposals and pricing and track past performance.
- Electronically file bids to GOV buying commands.
- Review, comprehend, and be able to communicate government requirements and regulatory guidance from various sources (FAR, DFARS, DLA, etc.).
- Work cooperatively with other members of the Defense group to ensure the highest service level possible.
- Communicate effectively to AAR staff and clients, orally and in writing, the requirements, provisions, clauses, and various factors surrounding the RFQ/RFP/IFB.
- Negotiate prices with Customer personnel when required as authorized by AAR Business Units.
- Work with Finance, Legal and Business staff to prepare and deliver proposals.
- Brokerage experience a must.
- Sales with proven track record in past highly positive.
- Min 3 years of experience in contracts, military logistics, purchasing, or similar business discipline required.
- Must have strong understanding of contracts, purchase agreements.
- Experience with a Government agency is preferred. Prior experience in the Defense industry is a must.
- 15 days PTO to use as you like.
- Hybrid work model after 6 months
- 401k with 3% company contribution of w-2 on a paycheck basis.
- Health plan including medical, vision, dental.
- Life insurance policy of $25k standard and comped.
Why you should come work for this company:
- Growing company. They are large in sales, but small in size. Ground floor opportunities in the making
- Strong company with great footing. Revamped training process will be huge.
- Financially strong as they have their receivables insured
- They have a renewed focus on culture and really building and living it
- Ownership is receptive to ideas. They are not closed minded and understand “they don’t know it all”.
- They are a strong incubator to bring new ideas to the forefront