An established Primary Care Group is seeking motivated team members to join our rapidly expanding talent pool. (Morehead City and Newport, NC). This is not just a stand-alone opportunity, this group is on the forefront of Primary Care patient management and there is plenty of room for advancement within these practices at the ground level. They are growing their office base to 5 this year and continue to grow in the coming years. They will be implementing new standard of care, emphasizing the value of the doctor/patient relationship which doesn’t rely on the fee for service model. Their offices are passionate about serving their communities for their medical needs and helping guide their patients to living their best life.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Be able to enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, busy medical environment
- Be comfortable performing phlebotomy on people of all ages
- Always come to work with a professional and polished demeanor
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be a great communicator and have polished customer service skills
- Have complete attention to detail and devotion to patient care, quality, and privacy
- Be responsible for patient care under the direct supervision (in the office suite or exam room) of a Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner
- Escorts patient to exam room and prepares patient for exam including vital stats, history and reason for seeking care
- Operating a multi-line phone system.
- Be comfortable processing referrals, prior authorization, and records.
- Scheduling/Booking appointments
- Prepare and stock exam and treatment rooms to be ready for each patient visit
- Assists physicians with exams and procedures as needed
- Medical specialties:
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
Job Type: Full-time 8 hour shift (On Site)
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Candidates with CNA/CMA credentials are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you and we look forward to the reviewing applications!