A fast growing, financially backed (with fully insured receivables), domestic brokerage company is looking to expand both their Carrier and Client facing Brokerage Teams. Brokerage experience is a must for this once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and make your mark. This company has a renewed focus on company culture that they’re continuously building and living in. They are one of the strongest incubators in logistics, where ownership is extremely receptive to new ideas. This fast-paced position focuses on team building, successful customer interaction and growing the overall business.
- Contacting prospective clients, promote the company’s products/services
- Address and predict clients’ objectives presenting our value prop and building a long-lasting relation with them and their internal team.
- Focus on being competitive, while maintaining margins.
- Expanding book of business (not necessarily looking for your previous book of business)
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and building rapport with clients
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Negotiating new and existing client contracts
- Shipment tracking and solving possible load issues
- Brokerage experience a must.
- Sales with proven track record in past highly positive.
- 15 days PTO to use as you like.
- 401k with 3% company contribution of w-2 on a paycheck basis.
- Health plan including medical, vision, dental.
- Life insurance policy of $25k standard and comped.
A MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER…”WHY COME WORK FOR US”?
- We are a growing company, that is financially strong, with all of our receivables insured.
- We are large in sales, but still small in size.
- We have ground floor stuff still in the making
- Our revamped training process is huge, and we have a renewed focus on culture, really building and living it
- Ownership is receptive to ideas. We are not closed minded, and we understand we don’t know it all.
- Our goal is to be the strongest incubator in brokerage.