One of the fastest growing BMS controls contractors in NY/NJ/CT, is looking for experienced Service Manager to help in managing the service division of their controls projects (new install, retrofits, and upgrades). In this role, you will:
- Assist the Senior Project Manager in managing the Install and Service Team for each project, while maintaining predetermined schedules.
- Supervise Install/Service Technicians, attend meetings, answer any technical questions, and schedule resources.
- Looking for candidates with at least 5 (+) years of hands on experience working with BAS Systems.
- Honeywell EBI (Niagra)
- Must be detailed orientated and maintain a high level of project success.
- Proven track record of successfully managing the support team in HVAC Control System Projects
- Strong knowledge of BAS
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Competitive Salary ($105K-$175K)
- Project Base Performance Bonus
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- Car / Travel Allowance
- Company Cell Phone, Laptop, Tablet, and any other tools or software as needed.
- Company Profit Sharing/Pension
- Health, Dental, Vision Options
If you are a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional with a passion for delivering high-quality BMS projects, we invite you to join our team. Apply today and take the next step in your career!